What COVID-19 safety measures have we implemented?
- Face coverings are mandatory in common areas. You can take them off wile working out on your reformer and in your secure area
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning schedule and enforce it pedantically
- Marked the grounds and studio for social distancing
- Installed hand sanitising stations in various locations
- Moved the reformers to a secure distance and
- Installed clear partition screens
- Logging information for track and trace
- Instructors will be wearing face coverings and gloves
What are we asking clients to do during COVID-19?
- Do not come to the studio if you are showing symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has
- Face coverings are mandatory in all common areas. You can take it off once on your reformer space
- Sanitise and wash your hands often and anytime you touch surfaces
- Clean your equipment after use with our COVID approved wipes
- Respect social distancing at all times please