STOTT PILATES® Postural Analysis Review
10 February 2024 at CORE WINDSOR
This hands-on workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team, outlines the importance of postural analysis in programming STOTT PILATES® workouts. Discuss the differences between static and dynamic posture and consider how each affects exercise choices and modifications necessary. Review postural theory relating to the effect of certain postures on muscle length and strength and actively practice postural analysis.
- Review the steps in conducting a formal postural analysis
- Learn how to identify muscular imbalances as they relate to faulty posture
- Practice locating bony landmarks and palpating structures
- Understand how postural issues play into exercise programming
STOTT PILATES® 0.2 CEC’s
10th February 2024
Become a Merrithew® Specialist in the field of your choice
Focus your education – acquire new clients
Set yourself apart by becoming a Merrithew Specialist in the field of your choice. All workshops are open to any fitness professional; however, only STOTT PILATES Certified Instructors who complete eight workshops within each category are eligible to receive the designation. There is no time limit on completing the components and you can earn CECs at the same time!
All our STOTT PILATES® workshops are eligible for Specialty Tracks. Simply complete the required workshops and gain access to a whole new client-base.
Benefits of becoming a Merrithew® Specialist
- Develop specialty programming for your clientele
- Discover the specific needs and modifications of unique groups
- Explore how market segments differ from one another
- Filter through the hundreds of workshop opportunities
- Earn CECs while working towards your Specialty Track designation