Please read our Terms and Conditions (“the Terms”) carefully before purchasing any services. By signing our terms and condition you are confirming that you have read the Terms and agree to be bound by them. These Terms together with the items listed in paragraph two, below, constitute a contract between you (the client) and us (Core Pilates Studios Ltd).
All classes, courses and workshops (collectively referred to as “Sessions” for the purposes of these Terms) provided at our premises or by us Core Pilates Studios, (whose registered office is 1A Radnor Terrace, Bridgeman House, London W14 8AZ and whose company number is 09106084), subject to the following express Terms. In these Terms “we”/”us”/”our” means Core Pilates Studios Ltd. And “you”/”your”/”yours” means you, the client.
Booking classes/personal training
The cost of each Session will be shown clearly on the website, app and online booking system. Bookings for classes can be made on any available schedule. Bookings can be made: via the online timetable on the website; through an e-mail to; over the phone; or in person at our premises; or through our app or our third-party service providers. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have made your booking and (where relevant) submitted payment correctly.
Make sure you note the expiry date for each single class or package. It can also be found on your receipt. Limited time offers may have different expiration dates and validity restrictions. See terms and conditions for each package. The general expiration dates are:
- First group class @ £15 and First Intro offer @£30 expire 14 days from purchase
- First personal training session @ £50 expires 14 days from purchase
- Any other single session expires 1 month from purchase, unless specified in the offer terms
- 5 x group class/personal training block expires 3 months from purchase
- 10 x group class/personal training block expires 6 months from purchase
- 20 x group class/personal training block expires 9 months from purchase
- 30 group class/personal training block expires 12 months from purchase
- 40 group class/personal training block expires 18 months from purchase
*Unlimited classes: Maximum one per day. No show and late cancellations will be charged at full rate automatically with the payment method on file; special conditions apply for rolling contract.
*First Class and/or first Personal Training session is limited to 1 per person.
*Bookings through third-party providers such as ClassPass, MoveGB and others follow their terms and conditions, as they are the responsible sales agent.
Payment for your Sessions must be made at the time of booking and can be made by using cash at the studio, credit card or debit card. Payments can be made: online; over the phone; via our apps; or in person.
Changing or cancelling your booking+ no shows
You may change or cancel your booking, without charge, up to 24 hours before the start of the Session that you have booked for. If you book onto a Session within 24 hours of its scheduled start time, there is no entitlement to change or cancel. You may change or cancel a Session booking online, by phone, e-mail, or in person at the studio at which the Session is scheduled to occur.
If we cancel your booking
In the event that we cancel a Session that you have booked, we will make reasonable efforts to contact you by email or telephone to let you know. We will offer you the choice between:
i. having your Core Pilates Studios account re-credited with the session cancelled;
ii. being transferred to another equivalent Session at an alternative date and time.
Your booking is not complete until you have received a booking confirmation from us. Please make sure you receive a booking confirmation before you attend the Session. If you do not receive confirmation please contact us by phone, e-mail, or in person through the receptionist on duty at the any Core Pilates Studios location at which the Session is scheduled to occur. Prices are subject to change at any time before we accept your booking. All Sessions are offered by us subject to availability. We do not guarantee availability at any time.
We operate a policy which prevents you taking part in a Session if you are more than 10 minutes late or class has proceeded beyond warm up (What ever comes first). This policy is in place to prevent injury and in order to be mindful and considerate to the teacher and other participants in the Session. Where you are not permitted to join a Session because of your late arrival it shall be classed as a no-show for the purposes of clause 6. It is the instructors sole discretion for acceptance to class.
We will compensate you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of a breach of the duties imposed on us by law. However, our liability to you may be mitigated to the extent the loss or damage is attributed to:
i. your own fault;
ii. a third party unconnected with the provision of our services; or
iii. events which we could not have foreseen or avoided even if we had taken all of the responsible precautions our liability to compensate you (other than in the case of personal injury or death caused by our negligence) will be limited to £250 having regard to such factors as whether the loss or damage was due to a negligent act or omission by us.
We reserve the right to review and change package prices periodically.
The client is entitled to 10 days “cooling period” from the date of purchase to request a refund for any unused, valid single session or any unused portion of a valid package.
After the “cooling period” no refunds will be issued.
In case of emergency or relocation, such as medical reasons or moving residence, we request evidence documentation. Documentation such as a medical certificate/letter, government issued letters, new lease/rental agreement can be accepted in order to obtain such refund.
All refunds are subject to VAT retention.
How you should contact us
Any written notice or completed form should be e-mailed or given in person to the receptionist on duty at a Core Pilates Studios ltd location. You may change or cancel a class booking by phone, email, or in person.
Fitness and Health
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions Clients hereby represents that he/she is in good physical condition and is capable of engaging in the active and passive exercises. Any illness or condition must be discussed with the instructor prior to starting the exercises.
- It is the Client’s sole responsibility to notify the Studio before attending any session of any circumstances affecting their health which may be exacerbated through continued use of the Studio and/or which may have arisen or worsened since their last session at the Studio (if any).
- Clients are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activity without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition and wellbeing. Clients with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities should not attend class. If there is any doubt, the Clients should consult his doctor. Clients may train (with consent from their Doctor in writing) during pregnancy.
- The Studio reserves the right to refuse access to any Clients if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of Studio facilities.
- Clients are required to follow the instructions of the instructor at all time
Limitation of liability
The Company cannot be held responsible for any particular session, instructor and/or item of Pilates equipment not being available for whatever reason. The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the sessions, instructors and/or equipment, as well as to those ancillary facilities (e.g. showers), provided to Clients, without notice and in its absolute discretion and the Company will not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except insofar as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
- It is the Clients responsibility to ensure that he/she is capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any programme which he follows or class which he/she attends. Clients accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and using specialist equipment and are advised to consult their doctor prior to beginning any session. Advice provided by our instructors at no time constitutes medical advice in substitute for advice provided by a medical professional.
- The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to property of Clients or for injury to Clients on the Studio premises or outside the Studio except insofar as such loss, damage or injury is by law incapable of exclusion.
- In consideration of their participation in the activities and programmes of the Company and the use of facilities and equipment owned and/or under the control of the Company the Clients hereby waives and releases the Company from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages resulting from their participation in any of the Company’s activities or use of the Company’s equipment or facilities save in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligent act or omission of the Company.
Personal belongings are brought onto the Studio premises at the Clients own risk and the Company does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
Clients are requested to wear a form of dress appropriate to the practice of Pilates and Core Pilates Studios Ltd recommends that Clients wear stretch bottoms or shorts and a T-shirt or sports top. Clients should attend sessions with socks. Full, toe covering socks are required in the studio at all times. Footwear should be removed in the changing area before entry to the studio area.
Safety & Hygiene
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, no crockery, glass or food are permitted in the changing rooms or studio. Only water is permitted in the Studio.
- Clients must not walk around the Studio barefoot if they have verruca or similar foot complaints.
- Clients must use the main entrance to the Studio when entering or leaving the Studio. Fire exits, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of safety and Clients must not interfere with these exits for any reason. In the event of a fire, Clients are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the Studio or garden.
- Our studios are under video surveillance.
COVID-19 Assumption of risk
You accept that despite the Company taking and implementing precautions in accordance with Government guidance, the Company cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19, including without limitation through touching and using exercise equipment, studio facilities, and/or amenities, participating in training and/or group fitness, and through direct and/or indirect interactions with other members, staff or individuals who may have COVID-19 or may have been exposed to COVID-19. By accessing any of our studios, you knowingly and voluntarily assume all risks, known or unknown, that are associated with any exposure to COVID-19. The Company assumes no liability for any COVID-19 related loss, damage or injury except as cannot be excluded by law.
We shall not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of these terms by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to these Terms if the delay was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, terrorism, explosion, flood, storm, fire, war or threat of war, riot, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance, restrictions, regulations, by-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any government, parliamentary, or local authority, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or those of any third party), I.T, viruses, difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour , fuel, parts or machinery, power failure or breakdown in machinery.
No delay or failure by either party to exercise any of its powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver, to be effective, must be in writing.
If any part of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part will be severed from these Terms, the remainder of which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms together with our disclaimer and any policies we have in force from time to time constitute the entire agreement between us and you and shall have effect to the exclusion of any other memorandum, agreement, or understanding of any kind, whether oral or written, between us and you.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Clients are required to give written notice to the Company of any change of address. Failing such notice, all communications will be assumed to have been received by the Clients within five days of mailing to the last address notified to the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
- The Company may assign the benefit of the Registration Process and a Clients relation to a third party at any time without notice to the Clients.
- A person who is not a party to the Registration Process has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of the Registration Process.
- The Company may, if a Clients so wishes, communicate with the Clients by electronic mail (“email”). By providing an email address to the Company the Clients consents to receiving email communications from the Company, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The Clients also accepts the risk that email may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Clients by email.
- Clients must at all times observe the Studio guidelines which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management of the Studio may issue to ensure the smooth operation of the Studio for the convenience of all Clients.
Any marketing, educational or other materials of any nature whatsoever produced by the Company in connection with the Studio and which are made available to Clients at the Studio will at all times remain the property of the Company and will be subject to the Company’s copyright.